Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cheesy Potato Soup

This is a perfect recipe for a cold winter day.  Cheesy Potato Soup is a recipe that my Mother-In-Law gave me, and everyone in my family loves it.  My Mother-In-Law is a terrific cook and I know she wouldn't mind it being shared.
Cheesy Potato Soup




3-4 celery stalks chopped finely
1 onion chopped finely
8-9 baby carrots graded
12 potatoes chopped
1lb. Velveeta cheese
4 chicken bouillons

Add vegetables to pot, add water to cover just above vegetables.  Add bouillons.  Come to a boil then cook on low for 1-1 1/2 hours.  Do not drain.  Add Velveeta cheese in chunks.  Simmer until cheese is all melted, stirring as needed.

Please bookmark or follow this blog.  I will be adding new recipes each week.  Enjoy!  Hope to hear about your success.


1 comment:

  1. I have a recipe almost exactly like this! It's so delicious... makes me want to make soup! Love you!

    ReplyDelete